Experience through Customer Drive, in a playful and personal way, what customers feel is important in a customer services environment. In this business game, participants are plunged into a new environment, so they can let go of old patterns and each participant is starting off on the same foot. This training is particularly suited to customer services, contact centers en service counter staff.
In a challenging setting and through game-play, participants learn important lessons on how to find out what the customer requires and how to satisfy customer demand. Other topics, such as dealing successfully with queries and complaints, are also addressed.
Are your organization and employees wrestling with these questions?
- What motivates the client?
- What do clients feel is important?
- Which approach is effective and which one doesn’t work?
- Then this is the business game for you!
Time for feedback
Each round is followed by a moment of reflection in which we exchange feedback, spot opportunities and draw our conclusions. Once you have played this game, your clients and prospects no longer hold any secrets for you. You are more successful as a sales person and quite simply, you get a lot more pleasure out of your job.
Learning goals of Customer Drive
- Practicing all of the customer contact skills, both on the telephone and through personal contact;
- A thorough inventory of customers’ wishes and requirements to allow you to answer the question behind the question;
- Listening attentively and making the customer feel that he/she is being heard, in other words, training the capability for empathy;
- Learning to say ‘no’ in a client-focused way if you are unable to offer a solution to the customer;
- Thinking from the customer’s point of view and anticipating his or her needs and requirements, so learning to act pro-actively;
- Taking responsibility and solving customer questions as quickly as possible (also known as first call resolution);
- Focusing on the customer, so making sure that the customer is satisfied and to go the extra mile if needed .
If you wish to bring customer focus to your employees’ attention in a playful manner, then this training package is just what you are looking for. This game is suitable for any organization, either profit or non-profit. The only pre-requisite is the will to support managers in the right way, to optimize employee satisfaction and improve the results of the business.
This business game offers an exceptional experience, as Customer Drive is not only fun and dynamic, but also instructive and effective. ‘Customer drive’ is also suitable to be played in large groups.
- As kick-off or summing-up of a trajectory;
- Standalone business game training;
- As part of a training course or training trajectory;
- As a team building activity with a message, as seen at a company open day, for example.