Welcome to Tactic Travel, a travel organization that offers package holidays, tailor-made itineraries and business travel serving both the private and business market. We have had a few tough years and are now planning to put our efforts towards making sustainable profits. Our team is comprised of sales staff, customer service assistants, a marketing manager, an accountant, an analyst and of course, a facilities manager. Your aim: to increase turnover and improve margins, always making customer satisfaction your absolute priority. Remember, our profits have to be sustainable.
But don’t get the wrong end of the stick: our customers are demanding and don’t do business with us for the sake of it. How do you apply the customer knowledge already available? Are we managing to collaborate well across the various departments to the benefit of the client? Is the customer at the center of everything we do? What does the customer need to turn into a real ‘promotor’? Find the answer to these questions, put it into practice and success is guaranteed to follow.
Tactic Travel is a training course in doing business in a customer-focused way by means of a business game. The training is particularly suitable for making employees (and managers) experience the importance of customer focus and customer satisfaction and to use these insights to take action within their own organization. In this game simulation, the target is to satisfy customer demands and, at the same time, to meet company objectives.
Important principles such as customer satisfaction, customer value, customer loyalty, customer retention, creating customer ambassadors are the leading themes that guide you through the game.
Time for feedback
Each round is followed by a moment of reflection in which we exchange feedback, spot opportunities and draw our conclusions. Once you have played this game, your clients and prospects no longer hold any secrets for you. You are more successful as a sales person and quite simply, you get a lot more pleasure out of your job.
Learning goals for doing business in a customer-oriented way
- Collaboration and firm agreements are vitally important to commercial success;
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER: sharing, visualizing, using customer information;
- How do we, as an organization, really put the customer IN THE CENTRE;
- Draw attention to what is important thanks to a clear vision;
- A clear strategy helps employees to set priorities and to make the right choices. Gaining an in-depth understanding of the needs and desires of your customer results in better service;
- Being clear as to what customers can expect and keeping your promises contributes to customer satisfaction;
- Building a personal relationship with customers allows you to gather useful customer information and creates the all-important ‘goodwill factor’ that gives you the edge;
- Giving mutual feedback ensures that everyone performs better;
- A proactive search for opportunities to improve customer satisfaction helps in generating customer ambassadors (promoters). Fast and adequate complaint resolution is important in satisfying your customers;
- Activating your ambassadors contributes to new customer acquisition.
But there’s more
- Customer satisfaction is only as strong as the weakest link, so it is essential to organizeyour internal processes in the best possible way ;
- Finding out the right customer information is the basis for optimization when serving the customer;
- Analysis of customer data is important to gain an insight into the client and this also allows you to identify other business opportunities. It is vital to register customer information and to share it amongst colleagues, using a CRM system for example, so each member of staff has the same view of the customer;
- Make use of customer information to take the right action at the right moment;
- To serve customers in the best possible way it is important that all of the links in the chain work well together;
- Each employee must have a solid understanding of his or her role and of the value it adds to the customer chain;
- Guidance towards the right performance indicators is important so all of the employees take the right decisions.
This game is suitable for any organization, either profit or non-profit. The only pre-requisite is the will to support managers in the right way, to optimize employee satisfaction and improve the results of the business.
- As a kick-off or summing-up of a trajectory;
- Stand-alone business game training;
- As part of a training course or training trajectory;
- As a team building activity with a message, at a company day out for example.