Implement our business games yourself? Yes, you can!
Are you planning to concentrate your efforts on gamification of learning within your business or organization? In that case you will be keen for your own employees to be able to implement and organize the games independently.
This is why Way2Play also offers a learning path that follows the “Train the Trainer-principle”. In other words, we teach the people from your company how they can get going with our games themselves.
In as little as two days we get your trainers up and running to facilitate business games independently and, what’s more, they are given the opportunity to implement ALL of the Way2Play games on their own within their organization.
Certified Business Game Facilitator
Contents of Day 1
Throughout the first day the prospective trainers are initiated in a playful manner (is there any other way?) into the ‘essentials’ of game based learning. We then embark on a joint experience, showing them what exactly constitutes a business game and the effect it has on the participants! How? Quite simply, by playing a game of your choice together. After all, you learn the most through first-hand experience.
At the end of the very first day you are allocated your task for the second day. Remember, this is when you will facilitate a game on your own. You get everything you need to prepare for it.
Output of the first day:
- The essentials of game based learning: game dynamics, game elements and types of gamers;
- Everything about the effect of learning games on the participants;
- Pedagogic foundation of business games;
- Structure of the moments for reflection;
- Journey of discovery throughout the materials: game box and game set principle;
- How to use the trainer portal;
- Do’s and don’ts for the facilitator;
- Play a business game: to experience the effects of a business game for yourself.
Contents of Day 2
On the second day it’s time to put your learning into practice. You will facilitate, on your own, a business game from A to Z. You will then receive feedback from your colleagues and the trainer about your approach. After evaluation you receive a certificate and you become a Way2Play Business Game Facilitator.
Output of the second day:
- Facilitate a business game in a fully autonomous way: from room set-up to final reflection;
- Feedback on your business game from colleagues and trainer;
- How to adapt the business game to achieve a specific output;
- Evaluation and certificate.