KOLOR is a business game that provides insights into your communication style, strengths and pitfalls. The information you take away with you from this game allows you make even better use of your strong points, and be more aware of doing it, for the benefit of your customers, team and organization. Once you have played this game you’ll notice the difference straight away, but so will your co-workers and customers! This game is available in 4 versions:
- Customer focus
- Team collaboration
In round 1 you use 4 colors * to discover your natural behavioral and communication style but, what’s more, you’ll find out how your colleagues fare on these points. After all, self-awareness and collaboration are the basic requirements for an excellent customer experience!
*based on the Jungian principles (DISC, MBTI, insights models).
In round 2 we are going one step further. You learn to recognize your client’s and/or prospect’s preferential style so you can adjust the way you communicate. This is how you learn to apply those skills that guarantee the best result at that particular time, whilst respecting your own preferences. A personal service and establishing a connection with your customer are given a whole new dimension!
In round 3 we really get going. The participants are engaging in a real discussion. They acknowledge the other party’s behavioral style and try to adapt their communications, always drawing on their own personality.
Time for feedback
Each round is followed by a moment of reflection in which we exchange feedback, spot opportunities and draw our conclusions. Once you have played this game, your clients and prospects no longer hold any secrets for you. You are more successful as a sales person and quite simply, you get a lot more pleasure out of your job.
KOLOR Learning Goals
- Insight into your own preferential behavior;
- Detect the preferential behavior of your internal and external contacts;
- Awareness of your own opportunities and pitfalls when communicating with your internal and external contacts;
- Tips and advice to maximize your natural strengths and to avoid your own pitfalls;
- Learn how to recognize the preferential communication style of the person with whom you are communicating;
- Learn how to reinforce a connection by changing up or down a gear in your set of communication skills, taking into account the various types of contacts.
This game is suitable for every organization, either profit or non-profit. The only condition is the will to support managers in the right way, to optimize employee satisfaction and improve the results of the business.
- As a kick-off or sum-up of a particular trajectory;
- Stand-alone business game used in training;
- As part of a training course or training trajectory;
- As a team building activity with a message, used at a company day out, for example.