KOLOR is a business game which provides insights into your communication style, your strengths and your pitfalls. The information you will acquire from this game will allow you to use your strong points even better and more consciously for your customers, team and organisation.
After playing this serious game, you, your colleagues and your customers will immediately feel the difference!
In round 1, you will use 4 colours* to explore yourself, your natural behaviour and communication style and those of your colleagues. Self-knowledge and teamwork are the basic conditions for an excellent customer experience!
*based on Jungian principles (DISC, MBTI, insights models).
In round 2, we will take it one step further. You will learn to recognise the preferred style of your customer and/or your prospect, so you can adapt your communication style accordingly. In doing so, you will learn to use the skills that will guarantee the best result at that time, while still respecting your own preferred style. Personal service and establishing a click with your customer will take on an entirely new dimension!
In round 3, we will raise the bar: now you will learn to recognise the preferred style of your customer and/or your prospect, so you can adapt your communication style accordingly. In doing so, you will learn to use the skills that will guarantee the best result for that specific customer at that time, while still respecting your own preferred style. Personal service and establishing a click with your customers and prospects will take on an entirely new dimension!
After each round, there is a moment of reflection in which we exchange mutual feedback, identify opportunities for improvement, and draw conclusions.
After playing this serious game, your customers and prospects will no longer be a mystery to you. You will be more successful in sales – and it will simply become more fun to do. Game-based learning is perfect to learn a lot in short time.
Learning objectives of colour your client
- Insights into your own preferred behaviour
- Insights into the preferred behaviour of your internal and external customers and prospects
- Awareness of your own opportunities and pitfalls in communication with your internal and external customers and prospects.
- Tips and advice to maximise your natural strengths and avoid your pitfalls.
- Learning how to recognise insights into the preferred style of your prospects and external customers
- Learning how to establish an even better click with your customer or prospect by switching amongst your set of skills. All of this in accordance with the various people you talk to.
Applications of colour your client
This business game can be used:
- as kick-off for a change process;
- as part of a training session or training course;
- during a company or team event;
- as a workshop with the entire team (to subsequently draw up an action plan).